Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.12.2013, 23:14
Benutzerbild von WpumaC
WpumaC WpumaC ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

As already said AH ? The lie has to be just large enough, then everybody thinks .

And so do the people believe now , when a bomb attack happens somewhere, it must be Islamic terrorists. That's been branded them into the brain . Stupid thing is if it turns out otherwise . If the propaganda works so well , incurring own monster. If you find the blond , blue-eyed Christians stir up so fervently believe in a sinister threat that they actually view Islam as the greatest enemy of humanity and themselves become terrorists and totally innocent young people from their own ranks to death brutally .

Now, suddenly you realize oh , that's one of us, which is so evil and people were murdered in cold blood. Of course, only a single perpetrator, a madman, a lunatic . Since no system behind it. Nobody wants to admit it is the result of 10 years of massive propaganda , incitement and propaganda. It is concerned, shedding crocodile tears and asks how could this happen?

This proves true the story of the Sorcerer's Apprentice by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe : " The spirits that I called , I shall not now go."

What the media conceal as far as possible , in Anders Behring Breivik is a Christian Zionists , and that the extreme right in Europe have teamed up with the apartheid regime in Israel and jointly pursue the Muslims . See for example the Hetzer Islam Geert Wilders , for they lay out the red carpet in Israel and consider as a friend . Here fascists and racists have taken ideologically on both sides , according to the motto: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.